The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Budget Committee will hold a meeting to consider budget issues as outlined in the Budget Committee agenda for the November 2020 Council Meeting. This online meeting is open to the public, and will be held Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 1 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, until business for the day has been completed.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1481794736
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 179 4736 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Patricia Crouse at 503-820-2408; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.