The SRKW concluded their business on 9/29 and will not meet on 9/30 as originally planned.
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, September 29 through Wednesday, September 30, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and ending at 5:00 p.m. daily, or until business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to continue to discuss any associated modeling and analysis needed to develop potential alternatives for salmon management/conservation measures for Pacific Council consideration. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies. Members of the Salmon Advisory Subpanel will be invited to attend. This is a public meeting and not a public hearing. Public comments will be taken at the discretion of the Workgroup co-chairs as time allows.
To attend the online meeting (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1488954435
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 895 4435 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Technical details will be posted to this webpage as they become available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.