The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast (SONCC) Coho Workgroup (Workgroup) will host an online meeting that is open to the public. The meeting will be held Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 9 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time, until 5 p.m., or until business for the day has been completed.
March 25 SONCC coho workgroup agenda
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to continue to develop associated modeling and analysis needed for a risk analysis and potential harvest control rule alternatives for Pacific Council consideration. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies.
To attend the online meetings
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148-537-5029 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
iPhone one-tap :
US: +1(623)4049000,,1485816553# (US West)
+1(720)9027700,,1485816553# (US Central)
+1(470)8692200,,1485816553# (US East)
+1(773)2319226,,1485816553# (US North)
+1(469)4450100,,1485816553# (US South)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 148-537-5029
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Technical details will be posted to this webpage as they become available.
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.