The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Policy Advisory Committee and Technical Advisory Committee (Committees) will hold three online meetings, which are open to the public. The meetings will be held Wednesday, January 20, 2021 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), Thursday, January 21, 2021 (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.) and Thursday, February 25, 2021 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), Pacific Standard Time, or until business for each day is completed.
Purpose of the meetings
The purpose of these meetings is to discuss materials and develop recommendations that are scheduled to be considered during the March 2021 Pacific Council meeting. Specifically, the Committees will discuss recommendations for further development of the draft electronic monitoring (EM) guidance documents and EM provider manual for West Coast groundfish fisheries. The Committees may also discuss other items on the Pacific Council’s March agenda, particularly administrative matters.
G.5 Situation Summary: Electronic Monitoring Program Update
G.5.a, NMFS Report 1: Electronic Monitoring Implementation Update
G.5.a, NMFS Report 2: Draft 2021 Electronic Monitoring Program Guidelines
G.5.a, NMFS Report 3: Draft 2021 Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Program Manual
Supplemental NMFS Report 4 – EM VMP Guidelines
Supplemental NMFS Report 5 – EM Video Review Protocols
Supplemental NMFS Report 6 – EM Records Q&A
To attend the online meetings
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148-581-6553 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
iPhone one-tap :
US: +1(623)4049000,,1485816553# (US West)
+1(720)9027700,,1485816553# (US Central)
+1(470)8692200,,1485816553# (US East)
+1(773)2319226,,1485816553# (US North)
+1(469)4450100,,1485816553# (US South)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 148 581 6553
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting
- How to video
- Troubleshooting guide: RingCentral cannot access your microphone
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Brett Wiedoff at 503-820-2424; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.