The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup (EWG) will hold a meeting via webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held Tuesday, February 25, 2020, from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the webinar
The purpose of this webinar is for the EWG to discuss revisions to the Fishery Ecosystem Plan, Chapters 3 through 6, as part of the five-year review. An electronic version of the Fishery Ecosystem Plan is available on the Pacific Council website, http://www.pcouncil.org. The EWG will present an annotated outline of proposed revisions to these chapters at the Pacific Council’s March 2020 meeting in Rohnert Park, California. The EWG may also discuss the 2020 California Current Ecosystem Status Report and any report from the January Climate and Communities Initiative workshop, if those reports are available for review before February 25, 2020. This webinar is also an opportunity for other Pacific Council advisory bodies to receive information so that they may prepare their reports on ecosystem topics for the March Pacific Council meeting.
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 5038202422 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting (webinar attendee instructions)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phones App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public listening station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the EWG webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 422.
This notice was published in the Federal Register on 02/07/2020.