Please make sure you are running the latest installed version of RingCentral to participate in the April meeting. More information can be found on our support page.
If you have any questions, please contact Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412.
IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE JUNE MEETING:
Please contact Kris Kleinschmidt to set up a Panelist invite for you.
Since most Council members will be in person, we will not be creating Panelist invites unless requested to do so.
Panelist invites are only needed for Council members (to join as a panelist each day) and for individuals needing to speak/present to the Council who cannot run the RingCentral application. Everyone else, who can run the application can join as an attendee and we can un-mute them, or promote them to panelist.
Each day of the meeting you will want to join using that link.
*TIP: Copy the hyperlink to your calendar for the duration of the meeting for even quicker access vs. looking for the email each morning.
Advisory Body Meetings:
Scheduled for Wednesday June 8th, at 4pm
Materials as of 5/20/22
Use the Bookmarks feature built into browsers to navigate the documents.
You may have to hard refresh your browser to see the latest. File is password protected
Hard refresh on PC:
F5 or SHIFT+F5
Hard refresh on Mac:
Shift + click reload or Hold Command+Shift+R
I can only join the meeting via telephone only. What do I do?
For the Council Stream:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location) into the meeting using one of the phone numbers below:
+1(623) 404 9000 (US West)
+1(650) 242 4929
+1(720) 902 7700 (US Central)
+1(312) 263 0281
+1(469) 445 0100 (US South)
+1(470) 869 2200 (US East)
+1(646) 357 3664
+1(773) 231 9226 (US North)
For the Chair’s Briefing:
Dial: +1 (650) 419-1505 United States (San Mateo, CA)
Follow the instructions on the phone, and enter the appropriate Meeting ID:
- Council stream Meeting ID: 148 430 3033
- Chairs Briefing Meeting ID: 992 485 309
- In advance of the meeting (if you can) or once connected to the audio, please email Patricia Crouse, Kris Kleinschmidt, or Sandra Mondal and let us know your name, and the associated telephone number you are dialing in from. By default the RingCentral system will mask your number except the area code and last three digits. Once we can identify your number, we will rename you on the attendee list seen by other Council members.
- We also utilize Google Docs to share the images/documents on the screen. PowerPoints can be found on the Briefing Book page, and we also have a YouTube Live stream available for seeing what is being shown on the screen (applies to Council stream only).
- To manually mute / un-mute your phone if you are not using a smartphone or office phone with a physical mute button, you can enter: *6 (star + six) and the RingCentral system will mute you. Entering *6 again will un-mute your phone.
Check list before the meeting starts
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Wear a headset.
- Familiarize yourself with where the mute and hand raise buttons are (you must open the participant list to gain access to the hand raise button, and the mute button is also located there as well as in the lower left corner of the app).
- Remember to self-mute when not speaking, and to lower your hand once your question has been answered.
- If you have a strong internet connection, we suggest connecting via computer audio for best results. This will utilize your computer’s built in mic and speakers, or the headset you are using. If you have a desktop computer without a microphone, you must have a headset to speak. Alternatively, you can switch to telephone audio.
- If you are having audio issues where the RingCentral app doesn’t recognize a microphone, check your Privacy settings within Windows or Mac OS. In some cases you’ll need to allow microphone access to applications.
- If you have a poor internet connection we suggest connecting to the meeting on your computer, but opting to use telephone for the audio portion.