Panelist invites have been sent.
Check your inbox, and reach out to Kris Kleinschmidt if you have not received your invite.
As a Council member you will receive an email invitation with a unique-to-you URL to join the meeting. This will join you to the Council stream as a Panelist with the ability to un-mute your mic, raise your hand, etc.
If you do not receive a Panelist invite, or have someone else that will need to join the webinar to speak, please have them fill out the following JotForm
Panelist invites are only needed for Council members (to join as a panelist each day) and for individuals needing to speak/present to the Council who cannot run the RingCentral application. Everyone else, who can run the application can join as an attendee and we can un-mute them, or promote them to panelist.
Each day of the meeting you will want to join using that link.
*TIP: Copy the hyperlink to your calendar for the duration of the meeting for even quicker access vs. looking for the email each morning.
Advisory Body Meetings:
The Advisory bodies will meet Monday November 15th.
Scheduled for Monday November 15th, at 4pm
Scheduled for Tuesday November 16th at 8am
Updated 11-18-21, 1:52pm
Note: If you don’t see the latest version of Closed Session materials, refresh your browsers cache by pressing SHIFT+F5 for most browsers.
Tips, tricks, and troubleshooting:
NOTE: For the Council webinar, you must join via RingCentral app to participate. Joining via web browser will allow you to listen, but not speak. For AB meetings, you can join via web browser to participate as they are hosted via RC Meeting.
A work around is joining the Council stream via telephone audio only as a Panelist (using the information in the Panelist invite emailed to you), then joining the stream as an Attendee to see the visuals.
I can only join the meeting via telephone only. What do I do?
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location) into the meeting using one of the phone numbers below:
+1(623) 404 9000 (US West)
+1(650) 242 4929
+1(720) 902 7700 (US Central)
+1(312) 263 0281
+1(469) 445 0100 (US South)
+1(470) 869 2200 (US East)
+1(646) 357 3664
+1(773) 231 9226 (US North)
Follow the instructions on the phone, and enter the appropriate Meeting ID:
- Council stream Meeting ID: 149 168 7630
- Chairs Briefing Meeting ID: 144 274 3581
- Closed Session Meeting ID: 148 252 2171
- In advance of the meeting (if you can) or once connected to the audio, please email Patricia Crouse, Kris Kleinschmidt, or Sandra Krause and let us know your name, and the associated telephone number you are dialing in from. By default the RingCentral system will mask your number except the area code and last three digits. Once we can identify your number, we will rename you on the attendee list seen by other Council members.
- We also utilize Google Docs to share the images/documents on the screen. PowerPoints can be found on the Briefing Book page, and we also have a YouTube Live stream available for seeing what is being shown on the screen (applies to Council stream only).
- To manually mute / un-mute your phone if you are not using a smartphone or office phone with a physical mute button, you can enter: *6 (star + six) and the RingCentral system will mute you. Entering *6 again will un-mute your phone.
Check list before the meeting starts
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Wear a headset.
- Familiarize yourself with where the mute and hand raise buttons are (you must open the participant list to gain access to the hand raise button, and the mute button is also located there as well as in the lower left corner of the app).
- Remember to self-mute when not speaking, and to lower your hand once your question has been answered.
- If you have a strong internet connection, we suggest connecting via computer audio for best results. This will utilize your computer’s built in mic and speakers, or the headset you are using. If you have a desktop computer without a microphone, you must have a headset to speak. Alternatively, you can switch to telephone audio.
- If you are having audio issues where the RingCentral app doesn’t recognize a microphone, check your Privacy settings within Windows or Mac OS. In some cases you’ll need to allow microphone access to applications.
- If you have a poor internet connection we suggest connecting to the meeting on your computer, but opting to use telephone for the audio portion.