The March 2020 Council meeting will be live‐streamed on the internet during the following hours:
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020: beginning at approximately 9:00 AM Pacific Time, ending at approximately 6:00 PM PT or when business for the day is complete
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 through Monday, March 9, 2020: 8:00 AM Pacific Time, ending daily at approximately 6:00 PM PT or when business for the day is complete
Only the audio portion and presentations displayed on the screen at the Council meeting will be broadcast. The audio portion is listen‐only; you will be unable to speak to the Council via the broadcast.
For agenda item topics and meeting information, please see the March 2020 Council meeting webpage.
Please Note: The GotoMeeting broadcast is not a substitute for attending the Council meeting in-person. We strive to make this service fully available, but due to unforeseen technical issues (internet/power outages, GoToMeeting service issues, etc), this service may not be available during portions of the Council meeting.
Instructions to join the meeting in “listen-only” mode
- Enter the Webinar ID: 752-427-619
- Please enter your email address (required)
This is a “listen only” broadcast, you may use your computer speakers or headset to listen.
If you do not have a headset or computer speakers, you may use your telephone to listen to the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8422 (not a toll-free number); enter the phone attendee audio access code: 771-083-667; then enter the Audio Pin: Shown after joining the webinar. The webinar is broadcast in “listen only” mode.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, 8, 10, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt for technical assistance.
MP3 Audio Files
Approximately five business days after the meeting has ended, you may visit the “Previous Meetings” webpage where you will find links to the MP3 files.