As with our in-person meetings, we will be accepting oral public comment for each agenda Item. You will still need to fill out a public comment card to sign up for an opportunity to speak, and oral comments will only be accepted before Council action on each agenda item.
The links below will take you to the public comment card sign up forms for each agenda item. We will use these sign up forms to create lists to call from during the public comment period of each agenda item. When your name is called, we will unmute you from the attendee list at which point you will have the opportunity to give your comment. If there are technical issues, we will move to the next person, and circle back at the end for a second chance.
Public comment sign up is now live. Each comment period will close at Council action for each agenda item.
B. Open Comment Period
C. Administrative Matters
- C.1 – NMFS Report
- C.2 – Fiscal Matters
- C.3 – Approval of the Council Meeting Record
- C.4 – Membership Appointments and Council Operating Procedures
- C.5 – Future Council Meeting Agenda and Workload Planning
D. Highly Migratory Species
E. Salmon Management
- E.1 – Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast Coho Endangered Species Act (ESA) Consultation Update
- E.2 – Southern Resident Killer Whale (SKRW) ESA Consultation Update
- E.3 – Amendment 20: Annual Management Schedule and Boundary Change
F. Groundfish Management
- F.1 – Final Action to Adopt Management Measures and Exempted Fishing Permits for 2021-2022 Fisheries
- F.2 – Stock Assessment Plan and Terms of Reference (TOR) – Final Action
- F.3 – Electronic Monitoring Program – Final Action
- F.4 – Inseason Adjustments – Final Action