The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Habitat Committee will hold a meeting via webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time, and will end at noon on the same day. Public comments during the webinar will be received from attendees at the discretion of the Habitat Committee Chair.
Major topics include but are not limited to habitat-related topics, including letters for Pacific Council approval on the Central Valley Project and Klamath dam removal, the Jordan Cove Liquified Natural Gas project, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management activities, a brief planning discussion regarding southern resident killer whale habitat, and other matters.
The group may also address one or more of the Pacific Council’s scheduled administrative matters, legislative matters, ecosystem topics, groundfish topics, and future workload planning.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Click “Join” at the top right corner of page
- Enter the Webinar ID: 536-450-845
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (224) 501-3412 (not a toll-free number)
- Then enter the Attendee phone audio access code 536-450-845
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar)
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Jennifer Gilden at 503-820-2418; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.