The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Scientific and Statistical Committee’s (SSC) Economics and Groundfish Subcommittees will hold a meeting to review a new Quota Share Owners’ Cost Survey to inform decisions on the west coast limited entry trawl catch shares program and to do some initial planning on an upcoming review of the limited entry fixed gear sablefish program. The online meeting will be held Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, and it will be open to the public.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the SSC Economics and Groundfish Subcommittees’ meeting will be to review a new Quota Shares Owners’ Cost Survey proposed by the Northwest Fisheries Science Center to inform future management decisions on the west coast limited entry trawl catch shares program. The SSC Economics and Groundfish Subcommittees will also work with Pacific Council staff to plan the upcoming review of the limited entry fixed gear sablefish program. The SSC Economics and Groundfish Subcommittees’ reports are scheduled to be presented to the full SSC and the Pacific Council at the June 2021 Pacific Council meeting.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 1481797970 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact John DeVore at 503-820-2413; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 413.