UPDATE 3/13/20: The public salmon hearings will be conducted by Webinar Only due to COVID-19 concerns. Please see our Press Release for additional details.
The purpose of this public hearing is to receive comments on the proposed management alternatives in preparation for adopting final management recommendations at its April meeting.
How to sign up for oral comment at this meeting:
Fill out the virtual Public Comment card.
By filling out this form, your name will be added to the testimony list. We will call on individuals once the public comment period begins. The deadline for signing up is approximately 30 minutes after the start time of the meeting, the meeting, starts at 7pm.
2020 Salmon Hearing Packet: Excerpts from Preseason Report II; proposed alternatives for the 2020 ocean salmon fishery regulations (prepared for the March 23 and March 24 salmon hearings via webinar only)
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 148 004 4364 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2412 for technical assistance.
For further information about the hearings, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.
This notice was published in the Federal Register on 12/26/2019.
Alternative ways to provide public comment:
Public comment is also being accepted through April 2 at 5 pm Pacific Time via our E-Portal . Agenda Item E.1 is the most appropriate for Salmon alternatives adopted in March.