The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will convene a webinar meeting of its Groundfish Management Team (GMT) to discuss items on the Pacific Council’s September 2021 meeting agenda. This meeting is open to the public. The online meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 31 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. The scheduled ending time for this GMT meeting is an estimate, the meeting will adjourn when business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT webinar is to prepare for the Pacific Council’s September 2021 agenda items. The GMT may discuss groundfish management, ecosystem, and administrative Pacific Council agenda items. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. While the GMT may discuss recommendations to the Pacific Council, no management actions will be decided by the GMT.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 255 3510 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and affiliation, then click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
If you are not able to use the RingCentral application, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
Dial one of the following numbers – for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location – and enter the Meeting ID shown above:
(623) 404-9000 (US West)
(720) 902-7700 (US Central)
(469) 445-0100 (US South)
(470) 869-2200 (US East)
(646) 357-3664 (773) 231-9226 (US North)
Meeting ID: 149 255 3510
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.