The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Endangered Species Workgroup will hold a three-day meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Monday, April 26, 2021 through Wednesday, April 28, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day, Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the meeting is to review recent information on take of species listed under the Endangered Species Act in the Pacific Coast groundfish fishery (other than salmonids). The workgroup will provide recommendations to the Pacific Council on any additional mitigation measures needed to meet the requirements of the Act, as implemented through the terms and conditions in the most recent biological opinions for the fishery.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join,
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 205 0183 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
iPhone one-tap :
+1(720)9027700,,1492050183# (US Central)
+1(773)2319226,,1492050183# (US North)
+1(469)4450100,,1492050183# (US South)
+1(470)8692200,,1492050183# (US East)
+1(623)4049000,,1492050183# (US West)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
Meeting ID: 149 205 0183
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 426.