The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The online meeting will be held Thursday, August 19, 2021, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time and continuing until 4 p.m. or until business is completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of this online meeting is to discuss and potentially develop reports for the Pacific Council’s September meeting. Topics may include Ecosystem and Administrative agenda items, including Standardized Bycatch Reporting Methodology.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by using this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 603 1998 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either download:
- the RingCentral meetings application OR
- join the meeting without a download via your web browser,
- Enter your name and click JOIN.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID (also provided on the screen)
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio. If you are not able to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the numbers below.
For Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 149 603 1998
International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the workshop, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.