The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Ad Hoc Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Policy Advisory Committee and Technical Advisory Committee (Committees) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, May 26, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day is completed.
- Proposed agenda: online meeting of the Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Policy Advisory and Technical Advisory Committees, May 26, 2020
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of this meeting is for the Committees to discuss materials and develop recommendations that are scheduled to be considered during the June 2020 Pacific Council meeting. Specifically, the Committees will discuss recommendations for further development of electronic monitoring policies and regulations for federally managed West Coast groundfish fisheries. The Committees may also discuss other items on the Pacific Council’s June agenda, particularly administrative matters.
Updated! To attend the online meeting (WebEx)
- Join the meeting by visiting the direct meeting link: https://pcouncil.webex.
com/pcouncil/ (This will prompt you to download and install the WebEx meeting application); Meeting number: 968 701 886
- Enter your name and email address, and then click “Next”.
- You will be asked for the meeting password, enter the following meeting password: c92sTcar37p
- Next, you choose how you want to listen and talk:
- Use computer for audio (default) or Use your computer with a headset or speakers.
- Call in: If you prefer to use your phone for audio, dial this TOLL number when the meeting starts:1-408-418-9388 United States Toll; Access code: 968 701 886
- Next, Click “Join Meeting”.
Prior to the meeting
Join a test meeting to make sure your audio and video devices work as expected before your meeting.
When you join a test meeting, it automatically downloads the Webex Meetings app – so it’s easier to join your next meeting.
- PC-based attendees supported platforms: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 10 and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- Mac®-based supported platforms: Mac OS® X 10.13 or newer
- Linux-based supported platforms: Ubuntu 14.x or later; Open SuSE 13.x or later; Fedora 18 or later; Red Hat 6 or later; Debian 8.x or later
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the meeting, please contact Brett Wiedoff at 503-820-2424; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.