The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s Salmon Technical Team (STT) and Model Evaluation Workgroup (MEW) will hold a joint meeting to discuss and make recommendations on issues on the Council’s September 2019 meeting agenda. This meeting will be held via webinar, which is open to the public. The webinar will be held on Thursday, August 29, 2019, at 9 a.m. (Pacific Time) and will end when business is completed for the day.
Purpose of the Webinar
Major topics include, but are not limited to Salmon related topics: Salmon Methodology Review, Salmon Rebuilding Plans – final action for Coho and the report on the Sacramento River fall Chinook harvest model development, Southern Resident Killer Whale Endangered Species Act consultation, risk analysis review, and review of the annual salmon management cycle. Pacific halibut related topics include: 2A Catch Sharing Plan preliminary changes for 2020, and commercial directed halibut fishery regulations for 2020.
The groups may also address one or more of the Council’s scheduled administrative matters, legislative matters, habitat issues, ecosystem topics, groundfish topics and future workload planning. Public comments during the webinar will be received from attendees at the discretion of the STT and MEW Chairs.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the webinar by visiting this link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/
- Enter the Webinar ID: 565-431-373
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number (1-646-749-3122)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code (565-431-373)
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll-free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.