The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, June 30, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the online meeting
The purpose of this online meeting will be to continue to discuss and consider the potential development of recommendations for salmon management/conservation measures, and any associated modeling and analysis that may be needed. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies. Members of the Salmon Advisory Subpanel will also be in attendance. This is a public meeting and not a public hearing. Public comments will be taken at the discretion of the Workgroup co-chairs as time allows.
To attend the online meeting (WebEx)
- Join the meeting by visiting the direct meeting link: https://pcouncil.webex.com/pcouncil/ (This will prompt you to download and install the WebEx meeting application) Meeting number: 146 427 9879
- Enter your name and email address, and then click Next
- You will be asked for the meeting password, enter the following meeting password: 4zNkR4rjxH8
- Next, you choose how you want to hear:
- Use computer for audio (default): Use your computer with a headset or speakers.
- Call in: If you prefer to use your phone for audio, dial this TOLL number when the meeting starts: +1-408-418-9388
- Next, Click Join Meeting
Prior to the meeting
Join a test meeting to make sure your audio and video devices work as expected before your meeting.
When you join a test meeting, it automatically downloads the Webex Meetings app – so it’s easier to join your next meeting.
- PC-based attendees supported platforms: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit; Windows 10 and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- Mac®-based supported platforms: Mac OS® X 10.13 or newer
- Linux-based supported platforms: Ubuntu 14.x or later; Open SuSE 13.x or later; Fedora 18 or later; Red Hat 6 or later; Debian 8.x or later
For technical assistance, you may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or call/text 503-820-2412; or email Sandra Krause or call/text 503-820-2419.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.