The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold an online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, June 30, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the online meeting
The purpose of this online meeting will be to continue to discuss and consider the potential development of recommendations for salmon management/conservation measures, and any associated modeling and analysis that may be needed. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies. Members of the Salmon Advisory Subpanel will also be in attendance. This is a public meeting and not a public hearing. Public comments will be taken at the discretion of the Workgroup co-chairs as time allows.
To attend the online meeting (GoToWebinar)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar (Then click “Join” in top right corner of page)
- Enter the Webinar ID: 418-532-155
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (415) 930-5321
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 827-480-378
- Enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.