The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Salmon Technical Team (STT) and Scientific and Statistical Committee salmon subcommittee (SSCSC) will hold a joint one-day methodology review meeting. This meeting will be held via webinar and is open to the public. The webinar will be held Wednesday, February 26, 2020, from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m., or when business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the webinar
The purpose of the methodology review meeting is to discuss and review any new or previously provided documentation of the abundance forecast approach used for Willapa Bay natural coho. This meeting is a continuation of the January 22, 2020 STT/SSCSC joint webinar.
Results and recommendations from this methodology review meeting will be presented at the March 2020 Pacific Council meeting in Rohnert Park, California. If time and interest allow, additional topics may be discussed, including but not limited to future Pacific Council agenda items. Public comments during the webinar will be received from attendees at the discretion of the STT and SSCSC Chairs.
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 5038202410 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting (webinar attendee instructions)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public listening station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke, Pacific Council; telephone: (503) 820-2410.
This notice was published in the Federal Register on 02/07/2020.