The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will convene a webinar meeting of its Groundfish Management Team (GMT) to discuss items on the Pacific Council’s March 2020 meeting agenda. The meeting is open to the public. The webinar meeting will be held Tuesday, March 24, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. The scheduled ending time for the GMT webinar is an estimate, the meeting will adjourn when business for the day is completed.
Purpose of the webinar
The primary purpose of the GMT webinar is to prepare for the Pacific Council’s April 2020 agenda items. The GMT will discuss items related to groundfish management and administrative Pacific Council agenda items. A detailed agenda for the webinar will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. No management actions will be decided by the GMT.
To attend the webinar (RingCentral)
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 5038202426 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
Technical information and instructions
- How to join a RingCentral Meeting (webinar attendee instructions)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 8 or 10
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See your phone’s App Store and search for RingCentral meeting or visit RingCentral Mobile App site)
You may send an email to Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 412 for technical assistance.
Public listening station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Todd Phillips at 503-820-2426; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.
This notice was published in the Federal Register on 02/28/2020.