The Pacific Fishery Management Council will convene an online work session of its Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team (CPSMT) to review the draft Range of Alternatives (ROA) relative to the Pacific sardine rebuilding plan. This online meeting is open to the public, and will be held Thursday, May 7, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time, or until business for the day has been completed.
Purpose of the meeting
The primary purpose of the work session is to consider a draft ROA relative to the Pacific sardine rebuilding plan. The ROA is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the Council at its June 2020 Council meeting. Other June Council meeting agenda items may also be considered by the CPSMT, as necessary.
Updated! To attend the webinar (GoToMeeting)
Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Click “Join” at the top right corner of page
- Access Code: 343-099-357
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You may also use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (571) 317-3122 (not a toll-free number)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.