The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Oregon Northern California Coast Coho Workgroup (Workgroup) will hold a two-day online meeting, which is open to the public. The meeting will be held Tuesday, October 6 through Wednesday, October 7, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and ending at 5:00 p.m. daily, or until business for the day is complete.
Purpose of the meeting
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss any associated modeling and analysis needed to develop a risk analysis and consider potential alternatives for a harvest control rule for Pacific Council consideration at their November 2020 meeting. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup meetings and future meetings with the Pacific Council and its advisory bodies. This is a public meeting and not a public hearing. Public comments will be taken at the discretion of the Workgroup chair as time allows.
To attend the online meeting
- Join the meeting by visiting this link: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498484533
- Enter the Meeting ID: 149 848 4533 and click JOIN
- Next you will be prompted to either:
- Download the RingCentral meetings application, OR
- Join the meeting without a download via your web browser.
- Please enter your name and click Join.
- You may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the TOLL number provided on your screen, followed by the meeting ID and participant ID, also provided on the screen.
- Once connected, you will be in the meeting, seeing other participants and a shared screen, if applicable.
IF you do not have the ability to use the RingCentral application via computer or mobile device, please join the “audio only” portion of the online meeting by calling one of the phone numbers listed below.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1(623)4049000 (US West)
+1(720)9027700 (US Central)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
+1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
Technical details will be posted to this webpage as they become available.
Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2412 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204, extension 410.