Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Highly Migratory Species Advisory Subpanel (HMSAS) will hold a webinar, which is open to the public.
Webinar Date and Purpose
The HMSAS webinar will be on Tuesday, January 31, 2017, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time, or when business for the day is complete. The HMSAS will be briefed on proposed changes to the Fishery Management Plan for U.S. West Coast Fisheries for Highly Migratory Species (HMS FMP). Changes are proposed in Chapters 1, 4, 6, and 8. These changes are not intended to change the management framework described in the FMP or any related policies; rather, edits update descriptive information and improve the readability of the document.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 957-023-963
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8422 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 370-921-429
- Enter your audio phone PIN (shown after joining the webinar)
We encourage participants to use their telephone by selecting “Use Telephone” once you have joined the webinar. If you do not select “Use Telephone” you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VolP). (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
Technical Information and System Requirements
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 425 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
Public comments during the webinar will be received from attendees at the discretion of the HMSAS chair.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2425 at least ten days prior to the meeting date. If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.SHARE THIS: