Friday, October 16th, 2015
November 9, 2015
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council’s) Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) will hold an online webinar. The online SSC webinar is open to the public.
The purpose of the SSC webinar is to review a revised west coast limited entry trawl individual fishing quota (IFQ) projection model developed by the Pacific Council’s Groundfish Management Team (GMT). The specific objectives of the SSC webinar are to review revisions to the GMT’s west coast limited entry trawl IFQ projection model to ensure the changes recommended by the SSC’s Groundfish and Economics Subcommittees in June were implemented and the model behaves as expected. During the webinar, the SSC will consider endorsing the GMT’s IFQ model to inform management decisions. No management actions will be decided in this webinar.
Date and Time of Webinar
The SSC webinar will commence at noon PST, Monday, November 9, 2015 and continue until 2 p.m. or as necessary to complete business for the day.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 148-230-579
- Please enter your name and email -address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number (914) 614-3221 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 117-723-807 ;
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
Participants are encouraged to use their telephone, as this is the best practice to avoid technical issues and excessive feedback. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
Technical Information and System Requirements
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2425 at least five days prior to the meeting date.