Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold a webinar that is open to the public on Tuesday, September 1, 2015 from 1 p.m. until business for the day is completed.
- ODFW PowerPoint for GMT Webinar: Agenda Item H.1.a. ODFW Report on Midwater Recreational Fishing Regulations
- Presentation for GMT By Melissa Hooper, NMFS West Coast Region: Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Exempted Fishing Permits Update (September 1, 2015)
- GMT Proposed Agenda: September 1, 2015 Webinar
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 137-066-219
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
Please use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8321 (not a toll-free number); then enter the Attendee phone audio access code 692-754-402; then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar). Participants are encouraged to use their telephone, as this is the best practice to avoid technical issues and excessive feedback. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 425 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
Purpose of the Meeting
The primary purpose of the GMT working meeting is to prepare for the September 2015 Council meeting. Specific agenda topics include inseason adjustments to groundfish fisheries, electronic monitoring regulations and exempted fishing permits updates, and development of a midwater sport fishery in Oregon and California. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. No management actions will be decided by the GMT. Public comment will be accommodated if time allows, at the discretion of the GMT Chair. The GMT’s task will be to develop recommendations for consideration by the Pacific Council at its September 9-16, 2015 meeting in Sacramento, California.
For Further Information
This listening station is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2425 at least five days prior to the meeting date.
For further information about the conference call, please contact Ms. Kelly Ames at 503-820-2426; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.SHARE THIS: