Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Pacific Council) will host a webinar meeting of the Area 2A Pacific halibut governmental management entities, which will be open to the public, on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific time, or until business for the day is completed. The primary purpose of the Area 2A Pacific halibut manager’s meeting is to prepare and develop recommendations for the January 23-27, 2017 International Pacific Halibut Commission’s (IPHC) annual meeting in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Recommendations generated from the meeting will be communicated to the IPHC by the Pacific Council’s representative, Mr. Phil Anderson. Attendees may also address other assignments relating to Pacific halibut management. No management actions will be decided by the attendees. The meeting will be open to the public, and the agenda, which will be available one week before the meeting, will provide for a public comment period.
- Proposed Webinar Agenda: December 14, 2016 Area 2A Pacific Halibut Manager’s Meeting
- Presentation: Update on the IPHC Interim Meeting; Area 2A Halibut Meeting
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 811-687-419
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (914) 614-3221 (not a toll-free number); then enter the Attendee phone audio access code 867-903-330; then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2425 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2425 at least ten business days prior to the meeting date.