Thursday, September 8th, 2016
The September 2016 Council meeting will be live‐streamed on the internet during the following hours:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016: beginning at approximately 11:00 AM MOUNTAIN Time, ending at approximately 6:00 PM MT or when business for the day is complete
- Friday, September 16 through Tuesday, September 20, 2016: 8:00 AM MOUNTAIN Time, ending daily at approximately 6:00 PM MT or when business for the day is complete
Only the audio portion and presentations displayed on the screen at the Council meeting will be broadcast. The audio portion is listen‐only; you will be unable to speak to the Council via the broadcast.
For agenda item topics, please see the September 2016 agenda.
Please Note: The GotoMeeting broadcast is not a substitute for attending the Council meeting in-person. We strive to make this service fully available, but due to unforeseen technical issues (internet outages, GoToMeeting service issues, power outages, etc), this service may not be available during portions of the Council meeting.
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID – The September 15-20, 2016 Webinar ID is: 132-423-419
- Please enter your email address (required)
Participants can use their computer’s speakers (VoIP) or telephone. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices). This is a “listen only” broadcast, you may use your computer speakers or headset to listen.
If you do not have a headset or computer speakers, you may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number 1-213-929-4212 (not a toll-free number); enter the phone attendee audio access code: 447-457-678; then enter the Audio Pin: Shown after joining the webinar. The webinar is broadcast in “listen only” mode.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt for technical assistance.
MP3 Audio Files
Approximately five business days after the meeting has ended, you may visit the “Past Meetings” webpage where you will find links to the MP3 and WAV files.SHARE THIS: