Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council’s) Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) will hold a webinar to approve new overfishing limit (OFL) estimates for Pacific ocean perch and to discuss plans for two upcoming workshops. The webinar is open to the public.
The purpose of the SSC webinar is to approve new OFL estimates for Pacific ocean perch for use in establishing 2017-2018 specifications and management measures, and to discuss plans for two upcoming workshops (historical catch reconstruction and stock productivity).
Date and Time of Webinar
The SSC webinar will commence at 2 p.m. PST, Tuesday, August 2, 2016 and continue until 4 p.m. or as necessary to complete business for the day.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 120-344-715
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number 1 (562) 247-8321 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 348-717-205
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar)
Participants are encouraged to use their telephone, as this is the best practice to avoid technical issues and excessive feedback. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
Technical Information and System Requirements
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2425 at least five days prior to the meeting date.