Monday, April 17th, 2017
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Scientific and Statistical Committee (SSC) Coastal Pelagic Species (CPS) Subcommittee will hold a webinar to review the 2017 Pacific mackerel biomass projection estimate. The webinar is open to the public, and will be held Monday, May 1, 2017, starting at 1 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, and continue until 5 p.m. or until business is concluded that day.
The biomass estimate will be used by the Council to set annual regulations for two consecutive fishing years: 2017-18 and 2018-19, and must be first endorsed by the Council’s SSC. The review will follow the Council’s Terms of Reference for Stock Assessment Reviews, and a report of the review meeting will be considered by the SSC and the Council at its June 2017 meeting in Spokane, Washington.
Webinar Materials and Agenda
- Proposed Agenda, SSC CPS Subcommittee Webinar (May 1, 2017)
- Webinar materials – available from the Council’s ftp site, if you need technical assistance, please email Sandra
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the webinar by visiting this link: http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/webinar/join-webinar
- Enter the Webinar ID: 344-427-787
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number (+1 (562) 247-8422)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code (235-460-983)
- Enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2411 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office. If you wish to attend in person, please notify Kerry Griffin (Kerry.Griffin@noaa.gov; 503-820-2409) in advance.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This webinar is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
Public comments during the webinar will be accepted from attendees at the discretion of the chair of the SSC CPS subcommittee.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Mr. Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204, ext. 409.SHARE THIS: