Friday, November 7th, 2014
This listen-only mode webinar is held daily, from November 14-19, 2014, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time, or when business for the day is complete. (The only exception is a CLOSED SESSION that will be held on Friday, November 14 from 1 pm to approximately 2 p.m.; noting the Council meeting starts at approximately 2 pm that day). Please see the November 2014 agenda.
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID – The November 14-19, 2014 Webinar ID is: 430-417-591
- Please enter your email address (required)
It is recommended that you use a computer headset as GoToMeeting allows you to listen to the meeting using your computer headset (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices). If you do not have a headset or computer speakers, you may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number 1-646-307-1719 (not a toll free number). The webinar is broadcast in “listen only” mode.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt for technical assistance.
MP3 Audio Files
If you would like your own personal audio copies of recorded Council meeting CDs (MP3 or WAV formats), please contact our meeting recorder, Mr. Craig Hess, Martin Enterprises, phone (360) 749-4038. Mr. Hess would be glad to assist you.