Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
This listen-only mode webinar is held daily, from April 11-16, 2015, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time, or when business for the day is complete. (The only exception is a CLOSED SESSION that will be held on Saturday, April 11 from 8 am to approximately 9 am; noting the Council meeting starts at approximately 9 am that day). Please see the April 2015 agenda.
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode
Join the meeting in “listen-only” mode by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID – The April 11-16, 2015 Webinar ID is: 109-418-027
- Please enter your email address (required)
Participants can use their computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP) or telephone. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
If you do not have a headset or computer speakers, you may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number 1-646-307-1721; phone audio access code 965-893-632 (not a toll-free number); then enter the audio pin shown after joining the webinar. The webinar is broadcast in “listen only” mode.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt for technical assistance.
MP3 Audio Files
Approximately three business days after the meeting has ended, you may visit the “Past Meetings” webpage where you will find links to the MP3 and WAV files.