Monday, June 27th, 2016
The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council’s) Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team (CPSMT) will hold a meeting via webinar to discuss potential management options for the northern anchovy.
The primary purpose of the webinar is to solicit comments and questions on a draft white paper being developed by the CPSMT. The Council will consider the white paper at its September 15-20 meeting in Boise, Idaho.
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team Webinar Proposed Agenda, August 3, 2016
- DRAFT Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team White Paper on Management Options for Northern Anchovy
Date and Time of Webinar
The webinar will be held Wednesday, August 3, 2016, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time. Information on how to participate is below. Public comment may be accommodated if time allows, at the discretion of the CPSMT Chair.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 129-062-251
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
Once you have joined the webinar, choose either your computer’s audio or select “Use Telephone.” If you do not select “Use Telephone” you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VolP). It is recommended that you use a computer headset as GoToMeeting allows you to listen to the meeting using your computer headset and speakers.
If you do not have a headset and speakers, you may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8422 (not a toll-free number); phone audio access code 447-479-240; audio phone pin shown after joining the webinar. (See the PFMC GoToMeeting Audio Diagram for best practices).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 425 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2425 at least five days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the CPSMT webinar, please contact Mr. Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204; ext. 409.SHARE THIS: