Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation (SAFE) Documents: Current HMS SAFE Report
Online SAFE Report
The HMS SAFE is available online and periodically updated. Each page includes a date/time stamp showing when it was last edited. A printable copy in “PDF” format will be produced annually. Past printable SAFE documents (in pdf format) are available on the Past SAFE Documents page.
- Council HMS Activities in 2013
- Fishery Management Regulations
- Description of Fisheries and Statistical Summaries of Catch, Revenue and Effort
- Status of HMS Stocks
- Research and Data Needs (Link to 2013 Council Research and Data Needs document, see section 8.0)
- Research Updates (Link to the NMFS SWFSC Director’s Report on Research Regarding Highly Migratory Species and their Fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean)
- Useful Links to HMS Management and Research
For further information regarding the HMS SAFE Report, please contact Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll free 1-866-806-7204 ext. 422.