Fishery Management Plan and Amendments: Fishery Management Plan Appendices
You may download the following documents here (PDF format). You may also request a paper copy or CD-ROM copy by contacting the Council office at (503) 820-2280 or toll free 1-866-806-7204.
Description of the Biological, Economic, Social and Regulatory Characteristics of the Groundfish Fishery
The material in Appendix A originally appeared in a version of the FMP published in 1993 and the information has not been updated since that time. It contains information on the biological and environmental characteristics of the resource, a description of the fishery, history of management and research, and more. More current information on these topics can be found in the EISs that are prepared every two years for the setting of biennial harvest specifications. Instead of providing the original, dated material the reader is directed to the latest Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation document.
Pacific Coast Groundfish Essential Fish Habitat
- Section B.1 Assessment Methodology for Groundfish Essential Fish Habitat
- Section B.2 Groundfish Life History Descriptions
- Section B.3 Essential Fish Habitat Text Description
- Section B.4 Habitat Suitability Probability Maps for Individual Groundfish Species and Life Stages
- Section B.5 Research Needs and Data Gap Analysis
The Effects of Fishing on West Coast Groundfish Essential Fish Habitat and Current Conservation Measures
- Description of the Impacts Model
- The Effects of Fishing Gear on West Coast Habitat
- Coordinates for EFH conservation areas (.csv)
- Map of EFH conservation areas
- Nonfishing Effects on West Coast Groundfish Essential Fish Habitat and Recommended Conservation Measures