Fishery Management Plan and Amendments: FMP: Amendment 3
Third Amendment to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan
This amendment (January 1988) was replaced by Amendment 4.
Amendment 3 addressed two issues relevant to Pacific coast groundfish fisheries:
- Incorporating habitat considerations into the fishery management plan
- Incorporating provisions to consider, and if appropriate, provide for temporary adjustments due to unsafe weather or oceanic conditions.
Amendment 3 was replaced by Amendment 4.
Download Amendment 3 by Individual Sections
- Cover, Executive Summary, Table of Contents, Acronyms
- Issue Number 1 Incorporate Habitat Considerations Into the FMP
- Issue Number 2 Establish Formal Procedures for Considering Weather-Related Vessel Safety
- Appendix A Environmental Assessment for Amendment 3 to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan
- Appendix B Consistency With Federal and State Coastal Zone Management Programs
- Appendix C Other Applicable Law