Fishery Management Plan and Amendments: FMP: Amendment 16-1
Process and Standards for Rebuilding Plans Including Environmental Assessment and Regulatory Impact Review
Amendment 16-1 establishes procedures for adopting and periodically reviewing rebuilding plans for overfished groundfish stocks. It also specifies what elements of rebuilding plans will be incorporated into the FMP and federal groundfish regulations.
Amendment 16-1 was approved by NMFS on November 17, 2003. NMFS issued the final rule for this action on February 26, 2004.
You may request a hard copy or a CD-ROM version of this document by contacting Dr. Kit Dahl, Pacific Fishery Management Council, (503) 820-2280 or toll free 1-866-806-7204.
Download the Entire 16-1 Document (1.05 MB)
Download Amendment 16-1 by Chapter
- Cover Sheet, Table of Contents, Acronyms
- 1.0 Introduction
- 2.0 Process and Standards Alternatives
- 3.0 Affected Environment
- 4.0 Environmental Consequences
- 5.0 Consistency with FMP Objectives and the Magnuson-Stevens Act
- 6.0 Cross-Cutting Mandates
- 7.0 Regulatory Impact Review and Regulatory Flexibility Analysis
- 8.0 Bibliography
- Appendix A: Amendments to FMP Language