The Coastal Pelagic Species Advisory Subpanel (CPSAS) will hold a public meeting, via webinar, to consider and discuss ecosystem-related items on the Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) March meeting agenda. The CPSAS may choose to develop a supplemental report. The meeting will be held Friday, March 3, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the webinar by visiting this link: http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/webinar/join-webinar
- Enter the Webinar ID: 141-264-171
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number (+1 (562) 247-8422)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code (598-523-521)
- Enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 411 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
Public comments during the webinar will be accepted from attendees at the discretion of the chair of the CPSAS.
If you have additional questions regarding the CPSAS webinar, please contact Mr. Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2409; toll free 1-866-806-7204; ext. 409.SHARE THIS: