The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Groundfish Management Team (GMT) will hold three webinars that are open to the public. The GMT webinars will be held Wednesday, March 1, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and Thursday, June 1, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Webinar end times are estimates, meetings will adjourn when business for each day is completed.
The primary purpose of the GMT webinars are to prepare for the 2017 March, April, and June Pacific Council meetings. A detailed agenda for each webinar will be available on the Pacific Council’s website prior to the meeting. The GMT may also address other assignments relating to groundfish management. No management actions will be decided by the GMT. The GMT’s task will be to develop recommendations for consideration by the Pacific Council at its meetings in 2017.
March 1, 2017 Webinar Agenda
To Attend the Webinars
The following login instructions will work for any of the webinars in this series.
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 349-453-339
- Please enter your name and email -address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number +1 (415) 655-0060 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 229-858-558;
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar).
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
Technical Information and System Requirements
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-280-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.