The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) Scientific and Statistical Committee’s Economics Subcommittee (Economics Subcommittee) will hold a webinar on Thursday, February 9, 2017, which is open to the public. The webinar will begin at 9 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) and is expected to end at 5 p.m. or when business for the day is complete. The primary purpose of the meeting is to discuss a methodology for examining socioeconomic impacts of the Council’s policies for the modification of essential fish habitat designations and rockfish conservation areas under Amendment 28 to the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery Management Plan. Part of the overall project analysis will focus on the potential socioeconomic impacts of these spatial management changes on harvesters and fishing communities.
- Proposed Agenda: SSC Economic Subcommittee Webinar Agenda
- PowerPoint Presentation: Webinar Work Session for the Economic Subcommittee of the Pacific Council’s Scientific and Statistical Committee
- DRAFT DOCUMENT – DO NOT CITE: Methodology for estimating catch, revenue, and effort for Pacific Coast groundfish bottom trawl EFH and RCA areas
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 480-960-155
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number +1 (562) 247-8321 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 943-128-623
- Enter your audio phone PIN (shown after joining the webinar)
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Sandra or contact her at 503-752-3732, for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date. If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Mr. Brett Wiedoff at 503-820-2280 ext. 424; toll free 1-866-806-7204.SHARE THIS: