The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Council) trawl catch share five-year review Community Advisory Board (CAB), will hold a webinar, which is open to the public. The CAB webinar will be on Tuesday, February 7, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific Time, or when business for the day is complete. The CAB will review the Council actions from the November 2016 Council meeting, continue preliminary discussions of actions that might follow-on from the five year review of the trawl catch share program, and make plans for its May/June 2017 meeting.
- Proposed Agenda for the February 7, 2017 Ad Hoc Trawl Catch Share Five Year Review Community Advisory Board webinar
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 363-170-539
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
AFTER logging in to the webinar, please:
- Dial this TOLL number +1 (631) 992-3221 (not a toll-free number)
- Enter the Attendee phone audio access code 981-429-294
- Enter your audio phone PIN (shown after joining the webinar)
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
Technical Information and System Requirements
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Ms. Sandra Krause or contact her at 503-820-2419 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
Public comments during the webinar will be received from attendees at the discretion of the CAB chair.
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date. If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Mr. Jim Seger at 503-820-2416; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.SHARE THIS: