The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) recently announced two conference calls of its Essential Fish Habitat Review Committee (EFHRC). Both conference calls will be open to the public, in addition to a public listening station available at the Pacific Fishery Management Council offices. The conference calls will be held Tuesday, January 21, 2014, from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.; and Tuesday, February 4, from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Please note, the online webinar is available to the public in “listen only mode”.
To join either conference call via webinar, follow these instructions:
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Enter the Webinar ID: 219-351-991
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
Once you have joined the webinar, choose either your computer’s audio or select “Use Telephone.” If you do not select “Use Telephone” you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VolP). It is recommended that you use a computer headset. If you do not have a headset or speakers, you may use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number 1-480-297-0021 (not a toll free number); phone audio access code 158-297-195; audio pin shown after joining the webinar.
Technical Information and User Guide
- User Guide for the EFHRC January and February 2014 webinar (Provides Instructions for “Public Listening via Webinar”)
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may also send an email to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280 for technical assistance.
The Public Listening Station is located at:
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, Oregon 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2280 at least five days prior to the meeting date.
For further information about the EFHRC work session, please contact Mr. Kerry Griffin at 503-820-2280, ext. 409; toll free 1-866-806-7204.