Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.SHARE THIS:
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet August 8-11, 2016
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee seeking nominations for appointments to newly created Columbia Basin Partnership Task Force
- Summer 2016 Newsletter available online
- "The Line", Volume 5, No. 2, July 2016
- New webpage: Five Year Review: Trawl Catch Share Program (Amendment 20); Intersector Allocation (Amendment 21)
- Trawl Rationalization Trailing Actions Webpage Updated!
- Ad Hoc Sacramento River Winter Chinook Workgroup Meeting August 16-17, 2016
- Request for Nominations: Ad Hoc Community Advisory Board for the Five-Year Review of the Trawl Catch Share Program (Individual Fishing Quotas and At-Sea Co-Ops)