Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- "The Line", summary of West Coast fisheries news, December 2014 version available online
- Federal Register Documents published December 17, 2014
- Coastal Pelagic Species Stock Assessment and Fishery Evaluation (SAFE) document available
- Council-adopted changes to the 2015 Pacific Halibut CSP for Area 2A
- Public Hearings on Salmon Management Alternatives to be Held
- Salmon Technical Team to Hold Work Sessions
- The Scientific and Statistical Committee to Meet Via Webinar
- Agenda available for the SSC's Ecosystem Subcommittee Joint Meeting, December 15-16, 2014