Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- NMFS Calls for Nominations to the Advisory Panel for Pacific Whiting Agreement with Canada
- Public Hearings to be Held March 2014
- Salmon Technical Team to Hold Work Sessions
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team to Hold Meeting January 7-9, 2014
- Essential Fish Habitat Review Committee to Hold Two Conference Calls
- New trawl rationalization program regulations published: NMFS compliance guide available, workshop scheduled for December 11, 2013
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet January 22-24, 2014
- Trawl Rationalization Trailing Actions Webpage Updated!