Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- UPDATED September 11, 2014: NMFS Salmon regulations booklet
- Reader's Guide to the Ecosystem Workgroup Report on Comprehensive Ecosystem-Based Amendment 1: Protecting Unfished and Unmanaged Forage Fish Species available online
- September 2014 Council Meeting Internet Live Audio Stream
- Groundfish Stock Assessment and Fishery Evalution (SAFE) document available
- September 2014 Briefing Book Available Online
- NMFS Publishes Proposed "List of Fisheries for 2015"
- 2015-2016 Harvest Specifications and Management Measures, including Amendment 24
- Council announces availability of its final report for the Pacific Coast Groundfish Limited Entry Fixed Gear Sablefish Permit Stacking (Catch Shares) Program Review