Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.SHARE THIS:
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- New! Handout materials available for the upcoming public hearings on the "Five-Year Review of the Groundfish Trawl Catch Share Program"
- Pacific Council Salmon Staff Officer Recruitment Open through September 14, 2016
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Hold Webinar, September 8, 2016, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- NMFS Publishes Proposed "List of Fisheries for 2017"
- Saltonstall-Kennedy Funding Webinar on August 17th
- September 12-20, 2016 Council Meeting Notice and Agenda
- Salmon Technical Team and Model Evaluation Workgroup to Hold Webinar
- Request for nominations: Salmon Advisory Subpanel