Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife seeks nominees to represent Oregon on the Pacific Fishery Management Council
- Reminder notice and draft proposed agenda available for January 29, 2015 CPSMT and CPSAS webinar
- Request for nominations on the Groundfish Advisory Subpanel
- Reminder notice and agenda available for the February 4-6, 2015 HMSMT meeting
- NOAA Fisheries seeking nominations for members of the 2015-2016 Permanent Advisory Committee (WCPFC)
- Notice of availability: groundfish harvest specifications and management measures for 2015-2016 and biennial periods thereafter
- NOAA Fisheries seeks comments on proposed revisions to the National Standard guidelines for federal fisheries management
- Ad Hoc Ecosystem Work Group to Hold Webinar