Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.SHARE THIS:
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- Agenda Available for Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team Work Session January 17-19, 2017
- Community Advisory Board to Hold Webinar February 7, 2017
- NMFS Publishes Final Rule: "List of Fisheries for 2017"
- Highly Migratory Species Advisory Subpanel to Hold Webinar, Tuesday, January 31
- Reminder Notice: Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup to Hold Webinar January 10, 2017; Agenda now available
- Groundfish Assessment Methodology Review Meeting to be Held January 25-26
- Public Comment Deadline for the March 2017 Briefing Book
- Notice of Availability: Pacific Council News, Winter 2016-17