Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.SHARE THIS:
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- September 2016 Council Decisions Summary Document Online
- PRELIMINARY DRAFT SEPTEMBER 2016 DRAFT MOTIONS IN WRITING
- September 2016 Council Meeting Internet Live Stream
- NOAA Fisheries Announces a Proposed Rule to Implement Electronic Monitoring in the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery
- Northern Anchovy Biomass Estimate Review Meeting October 11, 2016
- Notice of availability: Draft EA to consider the potential impacts of authorizing an EFP for longline vessels to fish within the U.S. West Coast EEZ
- September 2016 Briefing Book Available Online
- New! Handout materials available for the upcoming public hearings on the "Five-Year Review of the Groundfish Trawl Catch Share Program"