Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team to Hold Webinar
- Salmon Preseason Report III, Council Adopted Management Measures and EA Part 3 for 2015 Ocean Salmon Fishery Regulations available online
- June 2015 Public Comment Deadline
- April 2015 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- PRELIMINARY DRAFT APRIL 2015 COUNCIL MEETING MOTIONS IN WRITING
- Council Urges NMFS to Close This Year's Sardine Fishery
- DRAFT Council-Adopted Salmon Management Measures for May 2015-April 30, 2016 Ocean Salmon Fisheries (Tables); Including Press Release
- Council to Consider Emergency Changes in the 2014-2015 Pacific Sardine Fishery