Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- NMFS Public Notice: Notice of Swordfish Drift Gillnet Directed Fishing Closure
- Reminder notice and agenda available for the HMSMT July 29, 2014 webinar
- NMFS announces the receipt of a rulemaking petition to prohibit Pacific Bluefin Tuna fishing and requests comments
- Comment Period Extended to August 19th for the Corps' Double-crested Cormorant Draft EIS
- Ad Hoc Lower Columbia River Natural Coho Workgroup to Hold Work Session
- Request for nominations to the Highly Migratory Species Advisory Subpanel and the Coastal Pelagic Species Advisory Subpanel
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet
- Solicitation Notice for EFPs for Swordfish and other highly migratory species