Just a Reminder! If you ever wonder what agenda item the Council is on during a Council meeting, wonder no more. The status of the Council meeting agenda is posted on Twitter at @PFMCagenda. See how to sign up for cell phone notifications here. You can also follow the regular Council Twitter feed at @PacificCouncil.
Reminder That You Can Follow the Council Meeting Agenda on Twitter!
Recent blog posts
- March 2014 Council Meeting Internet Live Audio Stream
- Salmon Preseason Report I Available on Council’s Website
- Notice of Availability: Environmental Assessment on the Continued Implementations of the Area 2A Catch Sharing Plan for Pacific Halibut
- Decisions Summary Document for October 23-24, 2013 CCC Webinar Available
- Review of 2013 Ocean Salmon Fisheries Available Online
- March 2014 Briefing Book Available Online
- March 7-13 and April 3-10, 2014 Council Meeting Notices and Agendas
- Updated! Public Comment Deadlines for the March 2014 Briefing Book