The National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) announces changes to commercial fishery management measures for the Pacific Coast groundfish fishery off Washington, Oregon, and California, effective May 1, 2012. The changes are described in NMFS-SEA-12-7 Public Notice dated April 25, 2012. For further information, please contact the NMFS NWR Groundfish Branch at (206) 526-6140 or Mr. Colby Brady (206) 526-6117.
NMFS Public Notice for Changes to Groundfish Commercial Fishery Management Measures
Recent blog posts
- NMFS Calls for Nominations to the Advisory Panel for Pacific Whiting Agreement with Canada
- Public Hearings to be Held March 2014
- Salmon Technical Team to Hold Work Sessions
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team to Hold Meeting January 7-9, 2014
- Essential Fish Habitat Review Committee to Hold Two Conference Calls
- New trawl rationalization program regulations published: NMFS compliance guide available, workshop scheduled for December 11, 2013
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet January 22-24, 2014
- Trawl Rationalization Trailing Actions Webpage Updated!