On November 8, 2011, NOAA released a draft of its enforcement priorities and invited the public to submit comments through January 9, 2012 (midnight, Eastern Standard Time). To view the priorities, and how to comment, please see the following NOAA Office of Law Enforcement webpage.
NOAA Seeks Input on Enforcement Priorities
Recent blog posts
- Ad Hoc Lower Columbia River Natural Coho Workgroup to Hold Work Session
- Council Makes Habitat Assignments for June
- April 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Meet May 7-9, 2014
- Groundfish Electronic Monitoring Technical Advisory Committee and Policy Advisory Committee to Meet
- DRAFT Council-Adopted Salmon Management Measures for May 2014-April 30, 2015 Ocean Salmon Fisheries (Tables); Including News Release
- Public Comment Deadlines for the June 2014 Briefing Book
- Trawl Rationalization Trailing Actions Webpage Updated!