On November 8, 2011, NOAA released a draft of its enforcement priorities and invited the public to submit comments through January 9, 2012 (midnight, Eastern Standard Time). To view the priorities, and how to comment, please see the following NOAA Office of Law Enforcement webpage.
NOAA Seeks Input on Enforcement Priorities
Recent blog posts
- September 2014 Council Decision Summary Document Online
- Final Preferred Alternatives for an Electronic Monitoring Program for the Pacific Coast Limited Entry Trawl Groundfish Fishery Catch Shares Program
- UPDATED September 11, 2014: NMFS Salmon regulations booklet
- Reader's Guide to the Ecosystem Workgroup Report on Comprehensive Ecosystem-Based Amendment 1: Protecting Unfished and Unmanaged Forage Fish Species available online
- Groundfish Stock Assessment and Fishery Evalution (SAFE) document available
- September 2014 Briefing Book Available Online
- NMFS Publishes Proposed "List of Fisheries for 2015"
- 2015-2016 Harvest Specifications and Management Measures, including Amendment 24