The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) and its advisory bodies will meet November 1-7, 2011 in Costa Mesa, California to address issues related to salmon, Pacific halibut, groundfish, coastal pelagic species, highly migratory species, habitat matters, and ecosystem based management. Please visit the “Current Council Meeting” webpage for the meeting notice and agenda details.SHARE THIS:
November 1-7, 2011 Council Meeting Notice and Agenda Available
Recent blog posts
- New! Handout materials available for the upcoming public hearings on the "Five-Year Review of the Groundfish Trawl Catch Share Program"
- Pacific Council Salmon Staff Officer Recruitment Open through September 14, 2016
- Highly Migratory Species Management Team to Hold Webinar, September 8, 2016, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- NMFS Publishes Proposed "List of Fisheries for 2017"
- Saltonstall-Kennedy Funding Webinar on August 17th
- September 12-20, 2016 Council Meeting Notice and Agenda
- Salmon Technical Team and Model Evaluation Workgroup to Hold Webinar
- Request for nominations: Salmon Advisory Subpanel